Helpful Moving Tips From The Pros
Packing, Wrapping, Taping, there is really so much that goes into the move before our professional movers arrive and here are some helpful tips to save you time and money.
- If you are somewhat handy, unhook all your appliances… (don’t forget to defrost and empty the fridge if it’s moving with you)
- Use plenty of paper and bubble wrap with fragile items — and make sure to label the box fragile too!
- Remove any valuables such as jewelry, cash, coins.
- While we are happy to disassemble and reassemble your furniture, if you choose to do it yourself you can save some additional time and money.
- Have everything packed and ready to go.
- If you have Guns, Gas, Aerosoles, Paints etc please have these separate as we are not allowed to transport these items as part of the move.
- If moving items to storage you may purchase your own moving blankets to keep its wrapped or rent ones from us as well.