Packing, Wrapping, Taping, there is really so much that goes into the move before our professional movers arrive and here are some helpful tips to save you time and money.
- If you are somewhat handy, unhook all your appliances… (don’t forget to defrost and empty the fridge if it’s moving with you)
- Use plenty of paper and bubble wrap with fragile items — and make sure to label the box fragile too!
- Remove any valuables such as jewelry, cash, coins.
- While we are happy to disassemble and reassemble your furniture, if you choose to do it yourself you can save some additional time and money.
- Have everything packed and ready to go.
- If you have Guns, Gas, Aerosoles, Paints etc please have these separate as we are not allowed to transport these items as part of the move.
- If moving items to storage you may purchase your own moving blankets to keep its wrapped or rent ones from us as well.